Relax and let Oak host your next event!
Our relaxed, yet refined atmosphere is the perfect setting for any party. Whether you simply need a reserved table for a small group or perhaps our semi-private room for bridal showers or corporate events, allow our experienced staff to attend to every detail.
Choose from our full list of restaurant offerings (see menu below) or work with our chefs and create a custom menu tailored to your exact specifications. We are sure you will enjoy this party as much as your guests.
Oak accepts table reservations for parties of 8 people or more. Our side room, adjacent to the main dining room, is available for up to 35 people. Private parties encompassing the entire restaurant are only available on Sunday or Monday evenings or by special request.
Please contact Event Manager, Shanah Bartram at Shanah@oaknola.com and begin planning your perfect event!
Cheese and Charcuterie board- $100 for parties 20-40 people; $175 for 50-100 people
$5 per person
- Smoked & fried wings
- Fried LA oyster with herbsaint scented creamed spinach, bacon and parmesan
- Mini bratwursts
- Fried chicken slider with white BBQ sauce and slaw
- Grits and grillades (morning parties only)
- Grilled hanger steak on toasted baguette red onion marmalade, chimichurri, chili oil
- Grilled shrimp tacos with guacamole, lime, crema and pickled vegetable on tortillas
- Burger Sliders
$4 per person
- Pickled shrimp with capers, red onion, fresh herbs
- Chicken and sausage gumbo
- Grilled pimento cheese sliders
- Fried Brussels sprouts with house glaze
- Quiche (morning parties only)
$3 per person
- Housemade hummus with pita bread and roasted vegetables
- Charred onion dip with fresh potato chips
- Fresh cut fries
- Oak Salad (chef preference)
- Marinated olives
- Blistered local cherry tomatoes on toasted baguette, burrata and basil pistou
- Grilled eggplant on toasted baguette with whipped goat cheese and roasted red pepper
- Mini soft pretzel with beer cheese
- Salsa and guacamole with fresh tortilla chips
*Menu is seasonal and is subject to change at anytime
*Special request can be handled with proper notification